Yes, this is still possible. Click on Declarations - Enter declaration - Correction in the portal. Open the period for which you want to submit a correction. Then enter the new total quantities in the column "Corrected quantity". Afterwards, the system will automatically calculate the differences from the initial declaration and you will receive an additional invoice or credit note.